Our Health and Safety eLearning Bundle is ideal for a refresher or to increase your knowledge in this sector further from a health and safety perspective.
This package includes 11 complete courses, all of which are CPD Accredited and Certificated following the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
You will get the following Health and Safety eLearning Courses:
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Slips, Trips and Falls: Healthcare
- Risk Assessment And Management In Care Level 3
- Moving and Handling of People
- Moving and Handling of Objects
- Fire Safety
- Health and Safety
- Falls Prevention
- Fire Warden Marshal Training
Type: Online Interactive User-Friendly Training With Downloadable Documentation
Accreditation: Nationally Recognised CPD Accredited Courses
Access: 24/7 Unlimited Accesses For 12 Months
Duration: 11 Hours (Counts Towards CPD Hours)
Evidence: Learning & Certification Remain On The System Indefinitely
Exam & Assessment
Certificate: A CPD Accredited Certificate is Instantly Available Upon Completion
Exam Type: Online Multiple Choice Assessment
Exam Included: Exam Is Included In The Price
Exam Retakes: Unlimited Retakes At No Extra Cost
Professional development is an investment in your career and future potential earnings. This mandatory care training package will provide you with the necessary tools and understanding to make an impact in the lives of those you care for and in your role as a health care assistant.
Enrolling is easy. Simply add the course to the basket and follow the prompts through the checkout process to complete enrollment. Your login details will be emailed to you and you can begin learning right away.
Take the next step towards furthering your professional growth today!
Additionally, once you’ve completed the health and safety elearning bundle, you may be interested in deepening your skills and knowledge with one of our other online care training courses.
Our statutory, mandatory and specialist health and social care training courses are delivered in line with the relevant UK legislation and recommended practice including:
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Alignment to the Skills for Health’s Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF)
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE)
- The Resuscitation Council (UK)
- Qualifications and Credits Framework (QCF)
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) revalidation for registered nurses and midwives