The Tissue Viability Courses for Nurses is a 8 course bundle that will give you an understanding of the differences between acute and chronic wounds and changes within the wound healing process.
You will explore what wounds become chronic and why. Using the wound healing continuum you will learn about specific tissue types involved and the management of chronic wounds and the equipments that are involved.
The Tissue Viability Courses for Nurses Package includes:
- Tissue Viability-Introduction
- Tissue Viability-Assessment and Treatment of Wounds
- Tissue Viability- Dressings, Wounds and Pressure Relieving Equipment
- Tissue Viability-Wound Bed Preparation
- Tissue Viability- Wound Types
- Pressure Ulcer (Community Setting)
- Pressure Ulcer (Acute Setting)
- Infection and Prevention Control
Type: Online Interactive User-Friendly Training With Downloadable Documentation
Accreditation: Nationally Recognised CPD Accredited Courses
Access: 24/7 Unlimited Accesses For 12 Months
Duration: 8 Hours (Counts Towards CPD Hours)
Evidence: Learning & Certification Remain On The System Indefinitely
Exam & Assessment
Certificate: A CPD Accredited Certificate is Instantly Available Upon Completion
Exam Type: Online Multiple Choice Assessment
Exam Included: Exam Is Included In The Price
Exam Retakes: Unlimited Retakes At No Extra Cost
Professional development is an investment in your career and future potential earnings. This mandatory care training package will provide you with the necessary tools and understanding to make an impact in the lives of those you care for and in your role as a health care assistant.
Enrolling is easy. Simply add the course to the basket and follow the prompts through the checkout process to complete enrollment. Your login details will be emailed to you and you can begin learning right away.
Take the next step towards furthering your professional growth today!
Additionally, once you’ve completed the Tissue Viability Courses for Nurses package, you may be interested in deepening your skills and knowledge with one of our other online care training courses.
Our statutory, mandatory and specialist health and social care training courses are delivered in line with the relevant UK legislation and recommended practice including:
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Alignment to the Skills for Health’s Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF)
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE)
- The Resuscitation Council (UK)
- Qualifications and Credits Framework (QCF)
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) revalidation for registered nurses and midwives